The Philippines will always have our heart 🇵🇭 🤍
We have visited so many countries, and we can absolutely say the Philippines is one we will always revisit and always recommend as an amazing adventure. It’s a country with beautiful beaches, beautiful landscapes and the kindest people
Is the Philippines on your travel bucketlist? Send this to someone you want to visit with! ✈️
Must Visit Places in Alberta This Fall 🍂
Fall Roadtrip or camping trip planned in Alberta? Make sure to save these 5 spots for your fall bucketlist!
1. Canoe at Lake Louise
2. Watch the sunrise at Moraine Lake
3. Soak at Mist Mountain Hot Springs
4. Hike The Big Beehive
5. Canoe To Spirit Island and watch the Sunrise
Iceland Hot Springs You Have To Visit 🇮🇸
During our Campervan Roadtrip around Iceland we made sure to stop at as many hot springs as we could. Below we share some tips for visiting each one!
1. Blue Lagoon: Probably the most famous hot spring in Iceland, Blue Lagoon is a must see! We recommend saving Blue Lagoon for the day you depart as they have Airport Shuttles!
2. Hrunalaug Hot Spring: A hidden gem located in the Golden Circle, this spot is great to visit for sunrise. There is a small deposit box for the fee that is run on good faith and honesty, so make sure to pay the fee as it helps the land owners upkeep this beautiful hot spring!
3. Gudrunarlaug Hot Spring: this hot spring is tucked away on the north west side of Iceland and is worth the detour! It is located on-site of a campground and small motel so can get a bit crowded but if you wake up for sunrise, chances are you will have it all to yourself!
4. Husefell Canyon Baths: this hot spring is protected by the landowner and you need to take the tour to visit. It is absolutely worth the detour and extra fee!
5. Sky Lagoon: located near Reykjavik, this location offers a multi step experience that feels like a spa! From the hot spring lagoon, to the cold plunge, sauna and steam room, this is a one of a kind experience a stones throw away from the capitol city!
6. Reykjadalur Hot Spring River: this hot spring requires a bit of hiking to get to, but it’s worth it! This river has multiple entry points at a variety of temperatures. We recommend waking up at sunrise to hike here, or later at sunset to have this place to yourself.
7. Myvatn Nature Baths: located on the north eastern side of Iceland, this hot spring offers a very similar experience to blue lagoon for a cheaper price.
Make sure to save this post for iceland trip planning and send this to your travel partner!
FALL IN OREGON - A Roadtrip Dream! 🍂
A few years ago we headed out on an epic Roadtrip adventure through the state of Oregon! To this day we still talk about how incredible all of the places we visited were so we are sharing a few places you need to visit during a fall Oregon Road Trip!
🚐 Rent a Campervan from @roamericarentals , a small family owned business!
🌊 Drive down the coastline and marvel at Cannon Beach, Samuel H Boardman Corridor and Bandon Beach
🧖🏻♀️ Soak in natural hot springs! Our favourite was Umpqua Hot Springs.
🚲 Ride a bike around downtown Bend and hit some craft breweries along the way
🏔️ Head to Mount Hood area for some hiking, lavender farms and scenic views.
💦 Chase waterfalls around the state! There are so many incredible waterfalls in Oregon. Check out Toketee Falls, Multnomah Falls and Abiqua Falls.
🌋 Visit Crater Lake for some great hiking and views of the bluest water.
There are SO many places in Oregon. Is this state on your bucketlist?